We are looking for a Software Engineer (Android) who will work in a team environment for the mobile domain, and will execute seamless mobile products.
Cloud Tenants Overview
CLOUD TENANTS was established in 1998 and is currently in a phase of rapid growth in IT consultancy and customized software development. CLOUD TENANTS leverages its' intellectual resources & provides effective computing strategies and automating processes within public and private sectors of Pakistan . Our strong technical team have years of extensive experience working with large technology corporations during their careers. Over the years, CLOUD TENANTS resources have successfully completed software projects with a number of renowned companies in the market.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app store and support.
- Work closely with all team members to understand full stack functionality and architecture.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Contribute ideas (technological and product) to enhance the overall app experience.
- Optimizing performance for the apps.
- BS/MS degree in CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the available libraries.
- Extensive knowledge of Java especially in context of Android development.
- Strong knowledge of Android framework, and how to deal with fragmentation in Android Ecosphere.
- Deep understanding of software engineering design patterns and OO Design.
- Familiarity with Offline Storage, Threading and performance issues.
- Knowledge of Android UI patterns and designs, Google interface guidelines.
- Understanding of version control (preferably GIT), continuous integration/deployment and automation build systems.
- Test Driven Development with experience of Expresso/Robolectric/Mocking frameworks.
- Understanding of dependency inversion with exposure to Guice or Dagger.
- Familiarity of RESTful APIs architecture and how to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and ability to understand complex business requirements.
- Write coherent, organized code and be comfortable working in a high paced environment.
- Innate curiosity towards developing high performance and maintainable Android apps and infrastructure.